Economic LED Lighting
LED lights are probably the most cost effective energy saving product on the market. Considering the small size of the initial investment when converting your house or office to LED lighting instead of regular light bulbs, the environmental and financial benefits of LED light bulbs are huge. Save literally thousands of Rands on your annual electricity bill. If you have any questions regarding which LED light to choose, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
Advantages of LED lights
- LED light bulbs are energy efficient – producing more light per watt than incandescent bulbs which results in cheaper LED lighting costs when compared to regular lighting
- LED light bulbs last longer than incandescent bulbs. Normal light bulbs have an average life span of 1,000 hours but an LED bulb has a life span of between 40,000 and 60,000 hours.
- LED lights are more durable and robust than conventional light bulbs, they can also be made significantly smaller than conventional bulbs and can be used in flashlights and other small devices
- LED lighting operates at a lower temperature than incandescent light bulbs, less energy is wasted in heat production and subsequent heat loss
- LED lights don’t contain the toxins found in incandescent or fluorescent bulbs, such as mercury